Kara Crump is a Certified Clinical Exercise Physiologist and Certified Personal Trainer through the American College of Sports Medicine. She believes that exercise is the best preventive medicine and can be individualized to fit any person’s health and fitness goals. Kara completed her Bachelor of Science in Exercise Physiology at Florida State and spent the next few years working in cardiopulmonary rehabilitation, physical therapy, and personal training before deciding to pursue her Master of Science in Kinesiology in order to better utilize the literature, biomechanics, and exercise prescription to enhance her clients’ outcomes. Her continuing education includes Functional Aging Specialist and Blood Flow Restriction Training to serve additional populations. Kara spent her youth competing 13 years in competitive gymnastics and subsequently coaching for 6.5 years. She personally loves strength training because being strong is empowering. Her goal is to help her clients create a sustainable exercise routine, move better, and reach their goals, all while having fun doing it!
- Master’s Degree in Kinesiology, Diploma Expected by Dec 2022
- Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Physiology
- ACSM Certified Personal Trainer
- ACSM Certified Clinical Exercise Physiologist
- FAI Certified Functional Aging Specialist
- B. Strong Blood Flow Restriction Training Certified